What is client check in?
Do you run group fitness classes? Do you struggle with checking that each student has a valid pass?
Bookamat’s client self check in is the easiest way for clients to confirm attendance on arrival or book in on the day.
How does it work?
Easy! Open the client check in page (under Attendance Form) on your tablet or touch screen device for clients to check themselves into the class, workshop or event as they arrive.
Client check in works for:
- Pre-booked clients who can see their name on the attendance list.
- Pre-paid clients who can schedule their credits into the class.
- Clients without passes who can book into the class on a new pass.
- New clients who can add their details then book on a new pass.
Your clients can even leave notes or feedback about your group fitness classes for you to read later.
What are the benefits?
Using client self check in for your group fitness classes means:
- Starting classes sooner since clients can check themselves in beforehand
- Have more time to focus on teaching classes
- Clients without a paid pass can buy a new one on the day
Want to try it?
Want to try client check in at your studio? Register for our unlimited free trial or contact us to find out more.
Ready to make the switch from another online booking system? Check out our Top 7 Tips for Switching Studio Software.