We’ve prepared a list of Bookamat COVID-19 resources which have been published throughout the year to help studios deal with a rapidly changing landscape.
Below you will find inspiring stories from studio owners who have learnt to adapt to online classes, what it’s like to re-open after lockdown, and projections about what fitness studios can expect in 2021.
COVID-19 business resources:
These articles are about how to manage, and even grow, a gym or fitness studio during lockdown.
- What can fitness studios and gym expect in 2021?
- Boost your studios clientele despite COVID-19
- How fitness studios can adapt to a post-COVID-19 world
- Meditation during COVID-19 can relieve anxiety
- What is it like to re-open after lockdown?
Moving to online & hybrid classes:
One of the biggest shifts for fitness studios and gyms has been the move to online and hybrid classes. Almost overnight instructors, teachers and fitness trainers had to learn how to teach classes online and be able take bookings and payments from clients near and abroad. Moreover, we all became familiar with Zoom!
- How to use Zoom with Bookamat
- Tips for streaming your classes online
- Are you ready for class streaming?
Inspiring stories from studio owners during COVID-19
- Re-opening after lockdown with Flow Yoga Studio in South Korea
- Meet Liezl Hoving, online yoga teacher
- Meet Clarisa Strack van Schyndel from Coco Pilates
- Adapting To Change: Divine You Yoga Studio
- Meet Cherise, owner of the Callanetics & Barre studio
- The Nest Space: Holistic wellness in an African context
- Bounce back after lockdown with fun Rebounding classes!
- Health Warriors: Uplifting South Africans through wellness
- Take your yoga to the next level with Jim Harrington
It’s been a crazy year but we are grateful and to have experienced phenomenal growth in 2020. Why? Because Bookamat gives fitness studios the best chance of thriving in an uncertain world.
There’s no other booking software like it which includes flexible pay-as-you-grow pricing, online Zoom classes, bookings for friends and family members and so much more!
Fitness studio owners everywhere are discovering that there is a newer, simpler and more affordable way to run and grow their businesses. So if you are interested, please contact us ([email protected]) today.